Here's a brief list of things I'm looking forward to in 2016!
- My students in the Rose Parade! Our HS band is one of the band's performing tomorrow. My kids have been working on this for months and I'm so happy for them!
- Spring Break! We are getting another dumpster delivered over spring break with the idea of cleaning out our garage and finishing up the back yard... yay!
- #EduRead - I'm eager to jump back into the EduRead crowd. They push me to be better and I appreciate that! Our first book is Embedding Formative Assessment with the T3Learns Slow Chat!
- TMC16 - I'm not 100% sure if I'll be able to attend this year, but it's on my list!
- Balance - I have 3 preps this spring, so it's going to be more and more important that I find time to rejuvenate with my PLC. Please hold me accountable to this one and call me out on Twitter if I'm absent! :)