Thursday, July 24, 2014

July Blogging Challenge - TMC Day 1

Ten minutes ago, I would have told you that today was the day that I would fail the July Blogging Challenge, but with encouragement from the twitter-sphere, I am posting a quick few thoughts on Day 1.
  • It was fascinating to read tweets about my school from an outsider's perspective.  I know I teach at an awesome place, but sometimes we take things for granted, so I appreciate the tweets reminding me of what I have.
  • I have the best hubby in the world.  He took off work this week, helped with airport runs, tech support, and general "gopher"... before heading home and dealing with the house responsibilities as well.
  • As far as I know, everything went very smoothly today.... or at least if it didn't, people pretended that it did :)
  • I got a piece of Canadian maple candy (yay!), but still waiting to try some Smarties :)
  • My only regret is that I haven't had a chance to sit down and visit with a lot of people... I want to sit and chat with so many of you, but I keep running out of time!  Please, please, please don't take offense if I dash off in the middle of a conversation!
:)

No comments: