Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Technical Difficulties

As some of you know, I've been out of town at the AP Statistics reading in Kansas City. As a result, I've not really checked the blog comments, etc. Some of you have posted comments about some of the older files not working and I want to apologize. A few weeks ago, our internet provider sent us a letter saying they were discontinuing support for DSL. As a result, we would need to switch over to our cable company for internet access and that also meant that we would no longer have a static IP, and thus, no ability to host our own server. Most of the files that I have linked throughout the years were on that server, so I will need to find those files, upload them elsewhere, and relink each of the older blogposts. I greatly apologize for this inconvenience, but I cannot promise when this will be done. The best I can do is ask for your patience as I comb through years of blog posts and relocate files. I just got home yesterday and will be leaving again in a few days, so I don't know that I will get much done until July in regard to this issue.

Thanks for your patience!

No comments: