Welcome to the #MTBoSChallenge!
Each week there are two options:
- On Saturdays, you can choose to blog on a weekly prompt. Go check out the awesome and amazing posts submitted this week at Middle School Math Rules. No worries if you didn't blog yesterday, you can still submit your post using the linky at the bottom of her post.
- On Sundays, you can choose to blog a Sunday Summary of your week. The idea for the Summary is to provide you a way to reflect on the past week and share what you are looking forward to this coming week.
Now on to my post for the day...
My Sunday 3-2-1 Summary
3 recent purchases I've loved:
- Tights! My wardrobe currently consists of way more dresses/skirts than pants. I haven't worn "hose" since I was a kid with my church dresses, but I have to say that I am loving tights this year! (Bonus.. there's a 30% off coupon on Cartwheel this week!)
- Ramen Noodle Cooker! I honestly thought my dad was crazy when he told me about this invention. Pretty much it's a rectangular pan that you put a brick of ramen noodles in, fill it up to the water line, cook for 4 minutes in the microwave, and you're done. Yay for easy school lunches!
- Camis! We've had a pretty chilly fall and I stocked up on cotton camis from Walmart for $2.97 each. It's crazy how much warmth can come from a thin little tanktop thing! I now wear them under every outfit! :)
2 things I accomplished this week:
- Lots of grading! Grading is the bane of any teacher's existence, but I was able to whittle down my pile to where I just have a few projects left to go. yay!
- My yearly observation! My principal came in this week to observe me. It wasn't my favorite lesson of all time, but it was okay. :)