Sunday, October 5, 2014

#MTBoSChallenge - Week 8 - Sunday Summary



Welcome to the #MTBoSChallenge! 

Each week there are two options:
  • On Saturdays, you can choose to blog on a weekly prompt.  This week's prompt is about organization.  Go check out the awesome and amazing posts submitted this week at Middle School Math Rules.  No worries if you didn't blog yesterday, you can still submit your post using the linky at the bottom of her post.
  • On Sundays, you can choose to blog a Sunday Summary of your week.  The idea for the Summary is to provide you a way to reflect on the past week and share what you are looking forward to this coming week.
Feel free to choose either option (or BOTH!), add it to the linky on the host page and don't forget to tweet it with the hashtag #MTBoSChallenge as well!

Now on to my post for the day...

My Sunday 3-2-1 Summary

3 things I HAVE to do:
  • Prepare for a sub for tomorrow due to a PD training.
  • Clean my house.. it's a pit :(
  • Plan this week's lessons

2 things I HOPE to do:
  • Catch up...
  • Find balance...

1 thing I'm HAPPY to do:
  • This upcoming week has zero after-school meetings!  You have no idea how happy that makes me... :)





No comments: