Welcome to the #MTBoSChallenge!
Each week there are two options:
- On Saturdays, you can choose to blog on a weekly prompt. Go check out the awesome and amazing posts submitted this week at Middle School Math Rules. No worries if you didn't blog yesterday, you can still submit your post using the linky at the bottom of her post.
- On Sundays, you can choose to blog a Sunday Summary of your week. The idea for the Summary is to provide you a way to reflect on the past week and share what you are looking forward to this coming week.
Now on to my post for the day...
My Sunday 3-2-1 Summary
3 new Fall TV shows I'm enjoying:
- Scorpion - A group of highly intelligent people create a "think-tank" company that helps solve government problems.
- Forever - A New York Medical Examiner who has been alive for 200 years.
- Madam Secretary - Tea Leoni as the Secretary of State.
2 things I'm excited about this week:
- Fall Back! I love having the extra hour today. I'm not crazy about the earlier sunset though. :(
- Math Teachers Circle! 'Nuff said!
1 thing I'm thankful for today:
- Fuzzy blankets! Fall decided to finally arrive and after weeks of 70+ degree weather, we had our first freeze and daytime highs in the 50s this weekend. Hubby and I haven't turned on the "real" heater yet since just two days ago, the a/c was running. Instead we have opted for flannel pants and fuzzy blankets. We purchased these amazing blankets from Sams Club a few weeks ago and I'm in LOVE! Rush out and buy one.. it's so worth it! :)