Sunday, November 30, 2014

#MTBoSChallenge - Weekly Summary - Week 16






Welcome to the #MTBoSChallenge! 

Each week there are two options:
  • On Saturdays, you can choose to blog on a weekly prompt.  Go check out the awesome and amazing posts submitted this week at Middle School Math Rules.  No worries if you didn't blog yesterday, you can still submit your post using the linky at the bottom of her post.
  • On Sundays, you can choose to blog a Sunday Summary of your week.  The idea for the Summary is to provide you a way to reflect on the past week and share what you are looking forward to this coming week.
Feel free to choose either option (or BOTH!), add it to the linky on the host page and don't forget to tweet it with the hashtag #MTBoSChallenge as well!

Now on to my post for the day...

My Sunday 3-2-1 Summary

3 goals for December:
  • Exercise more!  I've figured out a few ways to get more steps in my day, so my goal is to get back to hitting 10K steps on a regular basis.  It will help me lose the couple of pounds gained this week, too! :)
  • Wrap up the semester!  There are only 3 weeks left in the semester and I have a ton to get done before final exams.  
  • Get my shopping done early! I'm a slight procrastinator when it comes to holiday shopping, so this year, I would really like to get it done well in advance. We'll see if it happens! :)

2 things I accomplished this week:
  • Cleaned out my closet!  One of the things I really wanted to get done this week was to clean out my closet and take out the things that no longer fit.  While I was at it, I decided to inventory the clothes I have.  I have too many clothes... :(
  • New cut and color!  After a family gathering this weekend, I saw the pictures and realized I really needed a haircut!  I went to my hairdresser and thankfully she had time for a cut and a color.  She chopped off about 3 inches (maybe more?) and gave me a new color job that I love! 

1 thing I'm thankful for today:
  • My family!  This week was a time of fun, food, fellowship, and family.  I ate too much, laughed a lot, and in general, truly enjoyed my Thanksgiving break.  I hope all of you had a very restful break!






No comments: