Welcome to the #MTBoSChallenge!
Each week there are two options:
- On Saturdays, you can choose to blog on a weekly prompt. This week's prompt is about the favorite review activities. Go check out the awesome and amazing posts submitted this week at Middle School Math Rules. No worries if you didn't blog yesterday, you can still submit your post using the linky at the bottom of her post.
- On Sundays, you can choose to blog a Sunday Summary of your week. The idea for the Summary is to provide you a way to reflect on the past week and share what you are looking forward to this coming week.
Now on to my post for the day...
My Sunday 3-2-1 Summary
3 things that made me smile this week:
- New Shoes! Last weekend, I went to Wal-Mart (which is WAY out of the norm for me!) and ran across these fake Toms. I've wanted a pair of leopard canvas shoes for awhile, so I was happy to have found them AND they're pretty comfy! (Excuse the dirty floor.. I need to mop!)
- My friends! One of my hallmates tweeted me last weekend to say she had purchased a gift for me. She stopped me in the hall early this week to hold me to come to her room...
- My neighbors! On Wednesday, I actually made it home during daylight hours (woohoo!), so hubby and I decided to walk to dinner. On the way home, we took a longer route to burn off some of those calories! On the walk, here's what I saw...
2 things I'm proud of this week:
- I feel like I have done a good job with "WICOR-izing" my classroom. We did a Chalk Talk activity to review for a quiz and my kids really enjoyed it. I love that every day I am using WICOR strategies to engage my students.
- I have made it a month with my 180blogging and only missed ONE day! YAY! This time last year, I had already missed several days... WIN! Check out my 180blog here: http://druinok180.blogspot.com/
1 thing I'm NOT looking forward to this week:
- This is my week of many meetings. Lots of late nights in my future... :(
What is YOUR Sunday Summary? Add it to the linky below!
get the InLinkz code