Monday, July 29, 2013

#Made4Math - Sprucing up the room!


Welcome again to another week of #Made4Math! :) This week, I don't have a ton to share with you because I've been gearing up for having some helpers this week to assist with #Made4Math projects! :)

So as I was browsing pinterest this week, I ran across this eCard and I have to say, it sums up my attitude perfectly!


I am so far behind in curriculum, but I have been working on making my classroom beautiful! :) I can't wait until it's done and I can unveil the finished project. :)

Framing my ideas...
If you know me at all, you know that two of my favorite places are the Target Dollar Spot and Dollar Tree. :) A few weeks ago, hubs and I were in Dollar Tree and found some clear acrylic 5X7 frames. I already have a set of 8x10 frames that I use often for stations, but I snapped up 15 a few of these frames to use in my classroom this year!

The first 8 frames are now my table signs so that students can quickly find their groups on the first day of school!


The adorable chevron frame was borrowed from HERE. However, I zoomed in on the pdf to about size 200%, then used the snipping tool to copy/paste it into Word in order to add a textbook. The font is my current favorite Digs My Hart.

Another frame went to a quote for my desk. Shoutout to Rae, a coworker of hubby, who made this one for my classroom :)


Since my theme this year is black and white, it fit in perfectly! And definitely a quote I need to remember on those "grrrr" days :)

Stay Tuned!
I have lots of great projects in the works for this next week... so excited to share them with you! :)

No comments: