Your challenge... if you choose to accept it... is to blog 12 times over your Winter Break. The prompts are listed below. Don't feel like you have to blog in this order or even use the prompts at all! They are only there as a suggestion when you don't know what else to blog about! :)
Please share your post with us in the comments or via Twitter using the hashtag #MTBoS12Days
"Yule Blog" Challenge Prompts:
- Share a "#teach180" picture / post
- What are your strategies to reach "that kid"
- Share a lesson from the Fall semester
- Time capsule - Revisit an old blog post and update it
- What are you looking forward to in 2018?
- What worked (and what didn't) in 2017?
- Read3 - Three blogs (or posts or tweets or podcasts or books) that made an impact on you
- Share your holiday favorites (treats, gifts, memories, traditions etc)
- Share a "One Good Thing" from 2017
- What are your favorite First Day Back Activities for January?
- Share something new you tried (or still want to try) this year in your classroom.
- What are your classroom must-haves?
Share using #MTBoS12Days