Monday, October 14, 2013

#Made4Math - Normal Distribution Cards



When you've been gone for a while, it gets harder and harder to write a post. I don't know why that is true, but it is! This year, I've taken on more administrative responsibilities and as a result, I've been working my tail off! I'm afraid to open my reader because I know I've missed some amazing posts by the MTBoS, but it is just so overwhelming! This week is Fall Break and I'm SO READY FOR A BREAK! :)

But I did finally have time this weekend to create a Made4Math post, so that's a good thing, right? :)


We're working on Normal Probability problems in AP Stat right now. This is one of those topics that kids just need lots of practice and I love this activity since it is self checking! There are 18 problems total and the students start with the answer side up. They flip over a card, work the problem, then find the answer in the answer pile. Flip over that card and work that problem and repeat. :)

If you would like the file, get it HERE :)

Maybe with Fall Break this week, I'll have a chance to catch up! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is cool but it seems to me that the answers to the problems are the back of the card itself. So there is no path. Is there a different version? Thanks!

Unknown said...

Sorry, I was wrong. The cards are good. I modified them to make it an answer to a riddle. Thanks for sharing