Wednesday, June 22, 2016

One Month Down

It seems that the longer I go without blogging, the harder it is to start back up.  I can't count the number of times that I have started a post, written a few sentences, thought "this is garbage that no one really cares to read", and deleted the post, only to repeat that again a few days later.

But honestly, I need to get over that.  

This is my blog and I'm the only one that I really need to be concerned about.  And to be frank, I am concerned about it.  I look back to previous years posts and I don't even recognize myself.  I was creative, innovative, energized... 

Now?  Not so much.

And I attribute a lot to my lack of blogging - my lack of reflecting through the written word, which I know from experience is extremely useful and necessary for my personal and professional growth.

But, I'm back.

I've been out of school now for a month and have about 2 more months to go this summer.  My summer has been full of rejuvenation, rest, and reflection.  I have spent every day (other than the time I was at the AP Reading) on my patio with a book, a glass of water, and nature.  I have collected ideas for next year, reconnected with my PLN, and enjoyed every minute of it.

It feels good to be back. 

:)

1 comment:

Yelena said...

I love reading your posts, glad you are back !!!!