Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ready or Not...

It's finally here. The End of Instruction exams for Geometry start tomorrow. I did not have time to do any review with them, but every homework, quiz, and test had "previous knowledge" sections, so I have to hope that the constant review throughout the year was enough.

As for AP, I see them 7 more days before the exam due to the block scheduling for the EOI tests. I had a test planned for them this week, but I'm rethinking it so I can use the time for review instead. Do any of you have good review strategies?

Today is a semi-lazy day since I won't really "teach" this week. I have a test to write for the Uni and a few things like that, but other than grading, nothing is really pressing on my schedule.

I hope all of you have a great Sunday!!

No comments: