Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Random Thoughts...

Tomorrow afternoon is the AP exam... I've done what I can do, now it's up to the kiddos.

Now the race to the end begins... Graduations, assemblies, banquets, final exams, professional development, packing up.... Seems like every day on my calendar has something written.

I've started my to-do list for the summer and it keeps growing. Sometimes I look at it and think "Dang, I really did a horrible job this year"... I know that's not true, but it's so easy to get overwhelmed by all of the things I would like to improve upon. I need to trim and edit the list to a manageable level...

Two more weeks....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The final two weeks are tough. I feel like I'm wasting so much time, but I'm not sure what to do. I'm going to put together a little assessment to practice my sbg rubric on sometime soon. That should be fun. I'm also giving an "optional" exam in calc AB so kids have one last shot at improving their grade and showing me they learned something. We'll see how that goes.