Friday, October 26, 2012

My Favorite Kitchen Extra


Welcome to another Friday :) Honestly, this week I forgot it was Friday until it was actually here! There's so much on my to-do list this week and most of it involved grading - UGH!

One of the things that really helps me when I grade is COFFEE! :)

Problem is... I don't like "real" coffee - I like the flavored stuff...

So enter in My Favorite...


Please ignore our McDonald's Monopoly game pieces - LOL :)

Seriously, our Christmas gift to each other last year was a Keurig and I can honestly say it's been one of the best purchases. Yes, it's a bit expensive to buy K Cups, but it's so worth it to me. Hubs likes his coffee strong and jet powered, while I like the flavors, so this has been awesome because we can each have "our" coffee without a lot of waste. I'm also a hot cocoa fan, and the Keurig is so much easier to use with my hot cocoa packets than warming water in the microwave.

My current favorite K-cup is the Folger's Vanilla Biscotti... :) I'm also a fan of the Chai Latte.

I think I'm going to go make a cup of coffee...

2 comments:

Kate (fourkatie) said...

Cafe Caramel and Cafe Vanilla from Cafe Escapes are new and awesome!

rachel said...

I love my Keurig as well. I have one at home, and a few of us that teach in the same area pitched in a couple of years ago and bought one to keep in our office. No more worrying about whether or not anyone remembered to turn off the coffee pot, or empty the left over coffee at the end of the day. And we can each have the kind of coffee we like.