Sunday, August 9, 2015

#MTBoSBlaugust - Day 9 - Sunday Summary

My Sunday 3-2-1 Summary


3 things I will miss about summer:
  • Each morning, after hubby gets ready for work, he makes our coffee, then brings my cup in to my bedside table.  *puffy heart*
  • After waking up with my coffee, I get dressed and head out for a 45 minute walk.  This is my quiet time and I treasure it greatly.  Sadly, when school starts, I leave the house at 6:30am, so it would be too dark to walk in the mornings at that point.
  • Living life on my own schedule versus a school bell.  Eating when I get hungry, using the restroom as needed, all the little things that most adults take for granted. :)


2 awesome things that happened this week:
  • My birthday was on Wednesday and it was one of the best birthdays I've had in years!  I received an awesome package from a dear dear friend (who know who you are!) and we had a birthday party at church, complete with the yummiest cake!  I had no idea that Sam's Club did cakes until this summer and I will definitely use them in the future!
  • On Friday night, a friend and I went to a gospel signing here in town.  It's been years since I have been to one and it was just restorative to my soul.  It definitely put me in a good frame of mind for the weekend and upcoming week!


1 thing I'm looking forward to this week:
  • Tomorrow is Senior Schedule Pick-Up Day.  I'm excited to meet some of my new students for this year!

No comments: