Saturday, December 18, 2021

2021 #MTBoS12days "Yule Blog" Challenge

Winter Break has arrived!  This year has brought about a LOT of changes as I changed schools and spent time re-learning how to teach in person, so I definitely want to take some time to reflect on this year and hopefully get back into a blogging habit!

Your challenge... if you choose to accept it... is to blog 12 times over your Winter Break.  There are prompts listed below, but don't feel like you have to blog in this order or even use the prompts at all!  You'll also notice that there are more than 12 prompts - that's in case you want to combine some or if you don't like one or more of them!  But again, the prompts are only there as a suggestion when you don't know what else to blog about! :)


Please share your post with us in the comments or via Twitter using the hashtag #MTBoSYuleBlog - we can't wait to read your reflections on 2021!!


  • A success story from 2021...
  • A challenge I faced in 2021...
  • My favorites of 2021...  (lesson, activity, tool, strategy, memory, anything)
  • How to build student relationships / SEL needs...
  • Something unexpected that I faced / learned...
  • Something new I tried (or still want to try) this year...
  • Start / Stop / Continue in 2022...
  • A tool or strategy from 2021 that I will continue to use in the future...
  • 3 good things from 2021...
  • A look back at my professional growth in 2021...
  • What I learned in 2021...
  • My favorite lesson of 2021.... or one that totally flopped...
  • Intervention strategies for helping the struggling student...
  • Read 3 - 3 books, blog posts, tweets, or podcasts that impacted me in 2021...
  • What worked (and what didn't) in 2021...
  • What I'm looking forward to in 2022...
  • My goals / #OneWordChallenge for 2022...

#MTBoSYuleBlog

No comments: