Saturday, December 19, 2015

Introducing the #MTBoS12days "Yule Blog" Challenge!

Holiday break is finally here, so @pamjwilson and I have teamed up to bring you a holiday blogging challenge!  I'm really excited about it given that I haven't blogged since August!!  Where, oh where does time go? :)

Your challenge... if you choose to accept it... is to blog 12 times over the holiday break.  The prompts are listed below and please share your post on Twitter with the hashtag #MTBoS12days.  Thanks for joining in!


#MTBoS12days
Yule Blog Challenge

  • “My Holiday favorites” (you choose)
    • treats & recipes to share
    • inexpensive gifts to give
    • holiday memories
  • A success story from this semester
  • How I relax and rejuvenate over the break
  • A book I’ve read… a book I’m reading… a book I want to read...
  • Reflection on last semester… What will I start, stop and continue in the new semester?
  • A tried and true task/strategy that I can always count on
  • A moment / a-ha that challenged me as a teacher & how I handled it
  • 1 thing I want to improve next semester
  • Classroom wishlist
  • Looking forward to in 2016...
  • New Year Resolutions - Personal and/or professional
  • Something that makes me proud to be a - Laker, Trojan, Knight, Wildcat, Eagle… etc. 

No comments: