Saturday, August 11, 2018

Working on Organization..



This month, I'm participating in a blog challenge called Blaugust.  To see the list of participating blogs, click on the logo above. I would encourage to you please cheer on our participants with either a tweet or a comment on their blog during this month. It can be hard to blog on a daily (or even regular) schedule! :)  If you would like to join the blogging challenge, you can still sign-up anytime!


School starts MONDAY!  EEKKK... And I have SO much left to do, my office is a wreck, papers are scattered everywhere and I'm freaking out because in general, I'm a fairly organized person!

But this summer, I have been a bit off my game.  I have at least 5 notebooks, all with random starts and stops and to-do lists.

And with school starting on Monday - the madness had to stop!!  I need all of my stuff in a limited number of places so that I can find what I need to find. :)

To add to the craziness, we adopted new textbooks this year.  I'm not much of a textbook teacher, but there's a certain amount that I am expected to use them and to pace with the other teachers.  So far, I have been using a spiral bound notebook to record my planning thoughts, but I wanted something more tailored to my needs, so I created a Course Planning Guide...

Note... both Geometry and AP Stat have the same format :)

As I'm planning each section, I needed a place to record the Learning Targets, the Vocabulary, and my Notes.  The back page is also just a lined page for additional notes.  The notes section will kind of act as my "paper brain" to jot down ideas, resources, fav tweet references, website references, to-do lists, reminders, reflections for next year, etc.

If you would like the file - click here

How do you go about planning when given a new course or new book?

No comments: