Friday, August 22, 2014

Six Word Memoirs

I plan to post more about the first week of school this weekend, but I wanted to share some of the "6 word memoirs" that my students wrote as their exit ticket yesterday...
 
  • To learn you have to DO!
  • W’s are very important in Stat.
  • I loved discussing answers in groups.
  • Today we did lots of practicing!
  • Doing contributes for learning and fun!
  • Working in groups helped me greatly.
  • Quantitative and categorical define Stat class.
  • Way far above your average lesson!
  • W’s describe the meaning of data.
  • We learn by doing not listening.
  • I expanded my personal comfort zone.
  • Categorical has categories, quantitative has numbers.
  • Doing is more fun than lecturing.
  • Who, What, and Why are important!
Have a great day! :)
 

No comments: