Monday, July 28, 2014

July Blogging Challenge - The Monday that Wasn't

It's Monday... but it's not...
I know that today's post should be a Made4Math... and actually I had one planned for today, but two things conspired against me:
1)  It doesn't feel like Monday
2)  I left my flash drive at school

The first one is easy to explain:  I have a TMC Hangover.  Seriously.  I woke up this morning and went for my morning walk, then promptly came home and laid back down.  I knew we had to go grab Nik from the hotel and take him to the airport, so my first nap of the day was short lived.  After arriving back home, I fought to keep my eyes open for a bit, but eventually laid down for another, much-longer, nap.  This cycle has repeated itself over and over all day.

The second issue is due purely to forgetfulness.  After spending a few minutes yesterday picking up the school and dumping things in my classroom/cubical, I walked out without my flash drive, which is where I had this week's #Made4Math post stored.  I will be back at school tomorrow to sort the piles of stuff, so this week's post will be a bit late :)

I think I'm going to bed now... :)

July Challenge
I am on a personal challenge to blog every day in July, just to see if I can do it. I would love to have you join me! If you are worried that you've missed a few days, please don't stress.. just jump on in! Maybe a month is too much, that's okay, try it for a week, or every other day, or once a week.. whatever works for you!

Don't forget to visit the other July bloggers and show them some love!
The bloggers (so far)
Robin at Flip! Learn! Share
Bridget at Reflections in the Plane
Teresa at GeometryWiz
Sherrie at Middle School Math Rules!
Brooke at Sined, Sealed, Calculated
John at Functions are Fun
Jedidiah at Math Butler
Pam at the radical rational
Roxy at Rockstar Math Teacher
Paul at TeacherPaulP
Tina at Palmer's Ponderings
Cindy at School Stuff
Robyn at Making Math Visible
Shelley at Making Math Visual

Add your blog in the comments if you would like to join in! :)
#July2014Challenge

No comments: