Monday, August 10, 2015

#MTBoSBlaugust - Day 10 - Unique Jewelry

So this is a huge deviation from my normal posting tendencies, but one that really made my day!

My birthday was last week.  Between running errands, I came home to find a package on the doorstep.  I wasn't expecting a package, but hubby orders a lot from Amazon, so it really didn't shock me until I saw that the package had my name on it!

When I opened the package, I found a card (or two!) from one of my dearest friends plus lots of back-to-school goodies!  I finally got the chance to wear one of the gifts today...



Check out that awesome "Oklahoma" bracelet made from an old license plate!  My dear friend, @pamjwilson, found it at a boutique and decided that it needed to find its way back to Oklahoma and sent it to me.  I've really been into bracelets this summer, and I can't wait to style it this year!  I received a ton of compliments today on my unique accessory and I loved that it had a fun story behind it, and I especially love the looks I get from people who don't really "get" Twitter or my "friends who live in the computer". :)

(On a side note.. we are 1/3 of the way through August... stay strong my #MTBoSBlaugust friends!)


No comments: