My Sunday 3-2-1 Summary
3 things I'm looking forward to this week:
- This week will be the first week to really delve into the "Make It Stick" plans that I've made... I'm hoping it goes well!
- In AVID, I'm assigning their first big project... to make videos for the younger students!
- Dinner and a movie with great friends to end the week... if I can make it to Friday! :)
2 awesome things that happened this week:
- High Five Friday! I didn't get up the nerve to high five my students daily, even after multiple internal pep talks. However, on Friday, I decided to make it a weekly celebration of getting through another week. My students responded very positively, so I think it's something I can keep up each week!
- Some former students came back to say Hi this week on their way off to college. I always love seeing my former students and appreciate that they took a moment to pop in! Yesterday was also the Class Reunion Tour for the Class of 2005, so I had an opportunity to see some former students there too. It's always fun to see them "grown up" since in my head, they are frozen at age 18. To see them at age 28 with spouses and children just messes with my mind. :)
1 thing I'm not looking forward to:
- This is going to be a VERY busy week, with meetings every single day after school, then plans with friends on Friday. I'm hoping that I can juggle everything successfully and get through the week without being too grumpy :) I know I will eventually get back into the swing of things!