My Sunday 3-2-1 Summary
3 things I will miss about summer:
- Each morning, after hubby gets ready for work, he makes our coffee, then brings my cup in to my bedside table. *puffy heart*
- After waking up with my coffee, I get dressed and head out for a 45 minute walk. This is my quiet time and I treasure it greatly. Sadly, when school starts, I leave the house at 6:30am, so it would be too dark to walk in the mornings at that point.
- Living life on my own schedule versus a school bell. Eating when I get hungry, using the restroom as needed, all the little things that most adults take for granted. :)
2 awesome things that happened this week:
- My birthday was on Wednesday and it was one of the best birthdays I've had in years! I received an awesome package from a dear dear friend (who know who you are!) and we had a birthday party at church, complete with the yummiest cake! I had no idea that Sam's Club did cakes until this summer and I will definitely use them in the future!
- On Friday night, a friend and I went to a gospel signing here in town. It's been years since I have been to one and it was just restorative to my soul. It definitely put me in a good frame of mind for the weekend and upcoming week!
1 thing I'm looking forward to this week:
- Tomorrow is Senior Schedule Pick-Up Day. I'm excited to meet some of my new students for this year!