Thanks to all of the people that joined in this month... I'll try to be a bit more organized next year for it! :)
My Sunday 3-2-1 Summary3 things that went really well in my classes this past week:
- We used Kahoot to check homework this week... what a fun app!! My students begged to play again!
- I've been using the mini-quizzes and reflection as described in Make It Stick. My kids did great with their "Multiple Choice Monday" and their reflection activity on Friday
- To learn about Bias, I had the kids read their textbook and do a Concept Map... they really got so much more out of it than they would have had I lectured over the same material.
2 things I'm looking forward to this week
- My admin team has decided to start a Staff Spirit Committee to help with planning activities and staff morale. I am excited to see the fun new activities that we can come up with!
- Next weekend is a holiday, so we already get a long weekend but our school has off Friday for Professional development as well, so 4 day weekend!!! :)
1 great weekend!
- This was one of the best weekends I've had in ages! Dinner with friends on Friday night, then an afternoon/evening of shopping with another friend yesterday, then a day of fellowship at church with a pot-luck and singing. I haven't sang publicly in 20 years, so I totally butchered my first song, but after that, I finally stopped shaking and did okay :)